However, due to changes in Pocket PC architecture Scid Pocket will not run on newer Windows Mobil devices and further development has been stopped.
Until now, implemented features (non exhaustive list) :
- board setup
- load/save of Scid bases
- opening books
- several bases can be opened with the possibility to switch between them
- import of PGN files and export of Scid bases to PGN files
- game navigation with variations handling (tap and hold generates a right click in PGN window, triggering the same contextual menu as in Scid)
- search (position, header, material & patterns). All Scid search features are available.
- opening tree (stats related to current opened base)
- engine tournament (several engines are available in installation package)
- play on internet (freechess.org also known as FICS)
- automatic game annotation by engine
- Novag Citrine external board (trough Bluetooth)
comentários gerados por Fritz 13